Data is stored in /home/user/.calendar/calendardb - in SQLite3 format.
Qalendar is Qt5 implementation of the Maemo Calendar, source is here: https://github.com/maemo-leste/qalendar
It should mostly function as the Maemo calendar, see the feature comparison here: https://wiki.maemo.org/Qalendar
- cal-home-widget has also been ported
Improvements over Fremantle Qalendar
- Supports landscape at dynamic resolutions (vs only 800x480)
- Portrait support
See the Sync page. Alternatively, one can try this script, but it currently only syncs the calendar
- Install syncevolution first via 'apt install syncevolution'
- Grab the script at: http://uvos.xyz/maserati/maemo-calendar-sync.sh
- Open it and change the vars to reflect your server
- Run it
if that doesn't work try the section below